November 18th - November 19th
Our 2019 conference returns to the popular 155 Bishopsgate venue in Central London.
Book before the end of June and save £100 early booking discount on a two-day conference pass. That’s just £770 + VAT (non-members £970) for a two-day pass plus your ticket to the Professional Service Management Awards dinner on the Monday evening, or £650 + VAT (non-members £850) for conference only.
The Call for Presentations for ITSM19 - the itSMF UK Annual Conference and Exhibition - is now open. Why not put forward a presentation outline for consideration? This year our theme is Service Management in an Agile World, and the event will take place on 18th-19th November in Bishopsgate, at the excellent conference centre which hosted last year's conference.
ITSM19 will provide delegates with an opportunity to:
- Gain new and advanced knowledge on service management topics, trends, and best practices.
- Take away practical ideas, solutions, and techniques related to topics such as DevOps, knowledge management, cloud technologies, SIAM, customer experience, and the people challenges of service management.
- Learn not just the “what you should be doing” and “why you should be doing it” but the practical side of “how to get started” and “how to improve”.
- Build your network of peers and resources, collaborate on ideas, and discuss mutual challenges.
- Meet with the leading vendors of service management tools, and other complementary service management offerings.
- Learn more about the direction in which the industry is heading (the future of ITIL, how to cope with increased business expectations, etc.).
- Discover new ways to encourage personal and professional development by learning more about the Professional Service Management Framework (PSMF) and accessing related case studies.
Themes for this years conference sessions include:
- Digital transformation – using digital solutions to transform the customer experience and support the business
- New frameworks for old – adopting and adapting established industry guidance around ITIL, VeriSM, IT4IT, CoBiT and others
- Cloud service management – the reality of managing cloud service delivery, including IoT, big data, and cyber
- Modern ITSM – using artificial intelligence, automation, DevOps, SIAM, lean, agile, and other approaches to deliver better services, more quickly
- Trusted solutions to new problems — applying change, problem, incident, asset, and knowledge management to solve new challenges within the enterprise
- Continual service improvement – building a culture of improvement across the organisation, with metrics and practices to match
- The new service manager – using soft skills to complement the basic competencies of IT service management