itSMF UK is a not-for-profit independent company (limited by guarantee) set up in 1991. Our member organisations are key to everything we do, and are ultimately responsible for our direction.
Our mission is to provide a thriving industry forum for all parties engaged in the field of IT service management (ITSM) in the UK, enabling our members to actively exchange views, share experiences, and participate in the continual development, improvement and promotion of ITSM knowledge, best practice, and standards.
- Articles of association
- Data protection policy
- Social media policy
- Accessibility statement
- Directors’ code of conduct
- Member Group ToRs and Chair/VC roles
- “For the members” – the uppermost consideration in the development of itSMF UK.
- “Independent” – itSMF UK should not be unduly dominated or influenced by any single member, supplier, or stakeholder.
- “Not-for-profit” – itSMF UK has no commercial shareholders: any operating surplus is to be reinvested into the organisation for all members’ equal benefit.
- itSMF UK will maintain membership of, and fully support, the itSMF International movement and ensure the views of UK members are duly represented.
- itSMF UK will be professionally led and managed.
Our Board Members
itSMF UK is led and overseen by a Board of Directors, made up of elected and appointed members (see Board member profile for more information). Day-to-day running of itSMF UK is handled by our Staff Operations Team.
Nationwide Building Society (Chair)
Fujitsu (Vice Chair)
NIHR CRNCC (Governance)
BT Enterprise (Member Groups)
Independent Consultant (Individual Members)
Network Rail (Enterprise 5/10/SME)
BPDTS (Corporates and Enterprise 25/50)