Why join itSMF UK?
If you or your organisation are involved in, or have an interest in, any area of IT service management (ITSM) or IT-based service delivery, then you could benefit from becoming an itSMF UK member. Whether you’re looking to advance your service management knowledge and skills, network with other professionals, access best practice tools and information, or keep up to speed with developments in the sector; an itSMF UK membership is a valuable resource.
Raise your personal profile, help build your personal and professional development, and access a wide variety of ITSM best practice.
As well as giving you a unique opportunity to network and learn from fellow professionals and experts in our field, becoming a member will give you and your organisation access to:
Requires Tailor Package
In addition to the standard membership features and benefits, corporate membership packages can also include:
- The opportunity to write white papers for itSMF UK.
- The opportunity to present at itSMF UK seminars, regional meetings, or online events.
- The opportunity to host an itSMF UK regional meeting, national seminar or webinar, with a dedicated presentation slot.
- The opportunity to run itSMF UK hosted seminars/meetings at your premises (as an internal company ‘teach-in’ for example).
- A profile article in ServiceTalk explaining more about your company.
- Logo placement on the itSMF UK website.
- The right to use the itSMF UK Member Logo – for your website, marketing materials, presentations etc.