Why join itSMF UK?
If you or your organisation are involved in, or have an interest in, any area of IT service management (ITSM) or IT-based service delivery, then you could benefit from becoming an itSMF UK member. Whether you’re looking to advance your service management knowledge and skills, network with other professionals, access best practice tools and information, or keep up to speed with developments in the sector; an itSMF UK membership is a valuable resource.
Raise your personal profile, help build your personal and professional development, and access a wide variety of ITSM best practice.
As well as giving you a unique opportunity to network and learn from fellow professionals and experts in our field, becoming a member will give you and your organisation access to:
Annual Conference & Exhibition
Secure preferential rates to our flagship service management event
Free access to smaller seminar-type events on the more challenging areas of IT, such as digital transformation
Get the latest news from the industry and itSMF UK direct to your inbox.
Get access to our online bookstore where you can take advantage of 15% discount across a vast range of service management publications
Unlimited access to meet-ups with service management professionals in your locality where you can discuss issues of mutual interest
Read our member magazine which brings you the latest advisory, best practice, and tips on a variety of ITSM and wider-IT-related topics
Special Interest Groups
Here you can network for free with members who share your interests in service level management, problem management, or CSI for example
Get unlimited access to a wide range of case studies, opinions, and best practice on topics such as knowledge mangement, self-service, IT automation, customer service, and more
Discounted access to a wide range of practical and interactive sessions on a variety of ITSM-based topics
Requires Tailor Package
In addition to the standard membership features and benefits, corporate membership packages can also include:
- The opportunity to write white papers for itSMF UK.
- The opportunity to present at itSMF UK seminars, regional meetings, or online events.
- The opportunity to host an itSMF UK regional meeting, national seminar or webinar, with a dedicated presentation slot.
- The opportunity to run itSMF UK hosted seminars/meetings at your premises (as an internal company ‘teach-in’ for example).
- A profile article in ServiceTalk explaining more about your company.
- Logo placement on the itSMF UK website.
- The right to use the itSMF UK Member Logo – for your website, marketing materials, presentations etc.