Community of Practice – Management of Service Meeting
January 26, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
itSMF UK’s Communities of Practice (CoP’s) provide the opportunity to bring together like-minded professionals to focus on areas of common interest. Our CoP’s allow members to explore new ideas, challenge and discuss Service Management principles, practices, toolsets and frameworks. If you have not heard of the Communities of Practice before or have yet to formally volunteer for a specific group, please click here for additional information.
This will be a planning session and will give all CoP members the opportunity to shape the meetings going forward. We will be looking at the following as options:
- Review the charter and terms of reference to ensure they are still fit for purpose
- What has gone well and not so well over the past year
- How meetings can be improved so members continue to get what they want from the CoP
- Look at and schedule topics to be covered at future meetings
- Look at meeting frequency
- Consider topics that could be joint (all 3 CoPs) during the coming year starting with the April 2022 meeting.
We also want to hear from those who are willing to share their knowledge and present at future events.
This event will be delivered using Microsoft Teams.
How much does it cost?
This event is FREE for all itSMF UK members.
If you are not yet an itSMF UK member, you’ll be shown the individual member annual fee once you click on register now – or you can find out more about membership by clicking here.