Online Masterclass – Lean IT
September 28, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Think of this word? What does it mean to you? How does it make you feel? Slim, decreasing waistline, ability to move quickly, improve yourself or your business repeatedly? If these are your thoughts, then you appreciate why Daniel Jones and Jim Womack chose this word in the ‘90s to describe what they had learned from the works of Demming, Goldratt, and Toyota. They had no idea that lean would become today’s pervasive movement, with thousands of organisations benefiting from the value, practices, and principles.
IT Service Management
Now consider the phrase “IT Service Management? IT helps organisations create, support, and improve their services and products, which I hope springs to mind. Very lean, isn’t it? ITSM takes advantage of Lean in every practice of helping technology teams, leaders, and suppliers use technology in unique ways:
- Lead at every level by coaching and helping
- Visualise work to help improve it
- Have metrics that matter and algin work to the organisations’ customers
- Obtain feedback as often as possible
- Fix first, deliver often
- And more
What will it involve?
- Lean: history, value, principles
- Why leaders matter and their role to begin and continue a lean journey
- Visualise work: Kanban, Value Stream Mapping
- Metrics that matter and act as guides
- Continuous improvement and celebration
- Tips and gotchas
This online Masterclass will be delivered using Zoom and you can test your compatibility with Zoom here.
How much does it cost?
Places are available to itSMF UK members for £295.00 + VAT.
Not yet a member? You’ll be shown a price of £460 + VAT which includes an ‘Individual’ level annual membership. To find out about other membership levels, benefits and costs please click here.
Please contact the office on +44 (0) 118 918 6500 to discuss a dedicated delivery of this event for your organisation.