Masterclass – Digital Capabilities Management Model
July 24, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
‘Every IT organisation should act as a service provider’ Truth or myth?
Best practices like ITIL, IT4IT, VeriSM, COBIT and also ISO norms are built on the axiom, that a service provisioning model is the best-known management model, thus advising all IT managers to follow service management practices.
Nevertheless, human knowledge evolves and isn’t static, digital transformation is changing the paradigm on traditional management practices, disrupting existing and well rooted patterns of working.
We will share some thought-provoking ideas, challenging widely used principles, and draft key questions and answers so participants may think over, whether or not the headline is a true statement.
What will it involve?
In this one-day interactive event we will cover:
- Exploration of IT Service management theory
- The challenges we all face in educating the business
- The changes that digital has brought
- New paradigms and challenges in economy theories impacting ITSM fundamentals
- Ideas for a new model
Attendees are welcome, and encouraged, to bring their own real-world scenarios for discussion if they are comfortable with sharing them.
What are the key benefits of attending?
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Exploring new paradigm
- New solutions for unsolved problems
- Understanding how to manage uncertainty of digital intelligence
- Closer relationship with the rest of the business through direct value
- Future IT now to accelerate innovation
Why do I need to undertake this event?
The rapid pace of Digital IT and data intelligence requires a new way to manage these areas that are troubling CIOs across the globe:
- Learn how to manage digital IT
- Build a better relationship with the business
- Future proof your department
- Measure improvement in uncertainty
- Win the war of relevance of your IT governance model
How much does it cost?
Places are available to itSMF UK members for £295.00 + VAT.
Not yet a member? You’ll be shown a price of £460 + VAT which includes an ‘Individual’ level annual membership. To find out about other membership levels, benefits and costs please click here.
Please contact the office on 0118 918 6500 to discuss an on-site running of this event.