ITSM19 – Annual Conference, Exhibition and Awards
November 18, 8:00 am - November 19, 5:00 pm
Our 2019 conference returns to the popular 155 Bishopsgate venue in Central London.
Book before the end of April and save £150 early booking discount on a two-day conference pass. That’s just £720 + VAT (non-members £920) for a two-day pass plus your ticket to the Professional Service Management Awards dinner on the Monday evening, or £600 + VAT (non-members £800) for conference only.
Our Call for Presentations is now closed – thank you for the huge response! Look out for the full agenda, coming shortly.
ITSM19 will provide delegates with an opportunity to:
- Gain new and advanced knowledge on service management topics, trends, and best practices.
- Take away practical ideas, solutions, and techniques related to topics such as DevOps, knowledge management, cloud technologies, SIAM, customer experience, and the people challenges of service management.
- Learn not just the “what you should be doing” and “why you should be doing it” but the practical side of “how to get started” and “how to improve”.
- Build your network of peers and resources, collaborate on ideas, and discuss mutual challenges.
- Meet with the leading vendors of service management tools, and other complementary service management offerings.
- Learn more about the direction in which the industry is heading (the future of ITIL, how to cope with increased business expectations, etc.).
- Discover new ways to encourage personal and professional development by learning more about the Professional Service Management Framework (PSMF) and accessing related case studies