Our EssentialSM professional service offering combines imaginative approaches with pragmatic experience to offer a fresh, yet familiar, way of helping members with their IT and ITSM issues and opportunities.
Our approach recognises the value of people in ITSM and the wide range of competencies required for professional success. It also aligns with the Professional Service Management Framework (PSMF). Plus, EssentialSM and its seasoned consultants are not wedded to any specific ITSM methodology or toolset. And can thus independently offer advisory and delivery services – across approaches and toolsets – based on their many years of experience and practical knowledge of the ITSM market.
EssentialSM provides quick and effective answers to customer questions and needs such as:
- How good are our service management capabilities?
- Do we need to improve the quality of the services delivered by our IT organisation?
- We need some help, a quick injection of guidance, or a view on how well you compare.
- We need to create a new way of working (or simply improve our current operation)
- We are wrestling with the various IT management models and frameworks out there. Not just ITIL and COBIT, but now DevOps, Agile, SIAM, IT4IT, VeriSM, and others.
- We want to find the best options for tools and other services.
To help, EssentialSM provides practical, trustworthy, and cost effective guidance and services to help your organisation navigate its service management challenges.
To identity challenges and goals
To assist with knowledge and expertise
Mentoring and support
To guide your execution and success
To assess the most appropriate tools and best practices
To deliver guidance and to build consensus and momentum