The 9 Stepping Stones to Meaningful Service Strategy
Strategies and Other Frameworks
|If you've ever wished your organisation had a clear, credible, published and actionable Service Strategy but struggled with how to get there quickly and efficiently, this paper is for you.|
If you've ever felt overwhelmed or intimidated by the ITIL® Service Strategy book with its service economics, service provider types and closed-loop control systems, this paper is for you.
Having led Service Management strategy workshops with small, medium and large organisations in most sectors, in this white paper, Dave Bingham FSM, will show you how to cut to the chase and get answers to the 9 questions that matter, in Service Strategy.
This white paper covers:
- Service Strategy, the key ITIL® V3 principles recapped
- A workshop-led approach to Strategy Generation
- How to Define your Market Focus and Positioning
- How to Define your Distinctive Capabilities
- How to Define your Performance Anatomy
- How to Assemble a Publishable Service Strategy