Why should I join the ITSMF UK?
If you are involved in any area of IT service
management or delivery at any level, from a student embarking on their IT
career through to a CIO, you need to be an ITSMF UK member. For expert opinion
and leadership in IT service management, networking and sharing experiences with
other members, contributing to the future development and
continuous improvement of IT service management, ITSMF UK is the place to be.
Who are our members?
Members include service management practitioners within organizations of all types and sizes in the private and public sectors, IT companies, software
developers, service companies, universities, and students.
What qualifications do you need to join?
You do not require any qualifications to become
a member of the itSMF UK other than to have an interest in improving IT service
management either within your company or across industry.
What are the benefits in becoming a member?
As well as giving you a unique opportunity to
network and learn from fellow professionals and experts in our field, becoming
a member will give you and your organisation access to:
- Regional meetings – meet up with service management professionals in your locality and discuss issues of mutual concern
- Special Interest Group meetings - network with members who share your interests in service level management, problem management, CSI or transition management
- Seminars – expert opinions from
specialists at the cutting edge
– providing help and direction on particular aspects of IT Service Management
Masterclasses – in-depth discussion on
industry relevant topics led by an expert facilitator
- Annual Conference
and Exhibition – take part in Europe's leading ITSM event
- Publications – access our online
Bookstore with over 150 titles
- Service Talk – our interactive quarterly
magazine, available in print, online or as an app
E-News – keeping you up-to-date
with what is happening in the industry and with the itSMF UK
- Whitepapers – case studies, opinions and
best practice submitted by our members
- MONITOR - our ITSM self-assessment and benchmarking tool, exclusively available to members
- and much more
view the full membership benefits on offer please view the latest ITSMF UK Update.
See what our members are saying
about us (link to page
quotes from our members – from the survey?)
If you have further questions or are still
unsure whether to join, please contact a member of the itSMF UK office or any Board Member.