If you or your organisation are involved in, or have an interest in, any area of IT service management or IT-based service delivery, you should be an ITSMF UK member.
ITSMF UK is the leading professional network of its type and will help you in so many ways to advance your service management knowledge and skills, network with other professionals, access best practice tools and information, and keep up to speed with developments in the sector.
Who are our members?
Our membership is made up of organisations and individuals involved in IT service management or, more broadly, using IT effectively to shape and deliver an organisation’s services and operations.
Members range from large multinationals to public bodies and small firms, including IT companies, software developers, user organisations, service companies, training and consultancy firms, universities, standards and practice bodies, as well as independent professionals and students.
What qualifications do you need to join?
ITSMF UK is primarily a networking forum for organisations, so no specific experience or qualifications are required to become a member – merely an interest in service management and a desire to learn more or network with other like-minded professionals.
What are the benefits in becoming a member?
As well as giving you a unique opportunity to network and learn from fellow professionals and experts in our field, becoming a member will give you and your organisation access to:
- Regional meetings – meet up with service management professionals in your locality and discuss issues of mutual concern
- Special Interest Group meetings – network with members who share your interests in service level management, problem management, CSI or transition management
- Seminars – expert opinions from specialists at the cutting edge – providing help and direction on particular aspects of IT Service Management
- Masterclasses – in-depth discussion on industry relevant topics led by an expert facilitator
- Annual Conference and Exhibition – take part in Europe's leading ITSM event
- Publications – access our online bookstore with member discounts
- ServiceTalk – our full-colour member magazine, available in print, online or as an app
- E-News – keeping you up-to-date with what is happening in the industry and within ITSMF UK
- Whitepapers – case studies, opinions and best practice submitted by our members
- and much more
What types of membership are available?
You can join ITSMF UK as an Individual
, Enterprise (5, 10, 25 or 50)
or Corporate/Corporate Gold
member. Follow the links to find out more about each category or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.
What does membership cost?
It depends on the level of membership. Individual membership costs just £165 + VAT a year, whilst Enterprise membership starts from only £650 + VAT a year.
Want to join?
Simply follow the links above.
Alternatively call us on 0118 918 6513 or email email@example.com.