This category of membership is for individuals who work in IT service management by themselves as a sole trader or independent practitioner – rather than in an organisation – or for people who have a general interest in ITSM. Academics and students are also invited to join under this category.
12 major benefits of Individual Membership:
If you’re interested or involved in IT service management, you need to be an ITSMF UK member!
- Quarterly issue of our highly regarded ServiceTalk Journal – covering the key issues and developments in the ITSM sector
- Monthly e-newsletter direct to your inbox – keeping you up-to-date with the latest news from the industry as well as the Forum’s latest events & activities
- Free access to regular networking/learning meetings and online discussions organised by regional groups and specialist interest groups
- Discounted rates for attending the annual ITSMF UK conference and exhibition
- Discounted rates for attending ITSMF UK Masterclasses and seminars
- Privileged access to a range of professional reference resources on our website, including white papers, articles, guides and past seminar presentations
- Online bookstore offering a wide range of professional publications, with special discounts on key handbooks and guides
- Free access to a range of online networking groups for sharing views, questions and experiences with other professionals in the ITSM sector
- Privileged access to range of ITSM professional tools, frameworks and models
- Opportunity to contribute to national ITSMF UK initiatives and publications to shape and develop ITSM best practice and further the reputation of the sector
- Many ways to raise your personal profile and help build your personal and professional development
Annual membership fee
Individual membership: £165 + VAT.
To join, just click here or phone 0118 918 6500