ITSMF UK is a not-for-profit independent company (limited by guarantee) set up in 1991.
Our member organisations are key to everything the Forum does and are ultimately responsible for our direction.
Our mission is to provide a thriving industry forum for all parties engaged in the field of IT service management in the UK, enabling our members to actively exchange views, share experiences and participate in the continual development, improvement and promotion of ITSM knowledge, best practice and standards.
- “For the members” - the uppermost consideration in the development of the Forum
- “Independent” - the Forum should not be unduly dominated or influenced by any single member, supplier or stakeholder
- “Not-for-profit” - the Forum has no commercial shareholders: any operating surplus is to be reinvested into the organisation for all members’ equal benefit
- The Forum will maintain membership of and fully support the ITSMF International movement and ensure the views of UK members are duly represented
- The Forum will be professionally led and managed
Board and staff
The Forum is led and overseen by a Board of Directors, made up of elected and appointed members.
Day-to-day running of the Forum is handled by a small staff team, led by our CEO.