This category of membership is for established professional firms, small and mid-sized companies (both ITSM vendors and users), and other organisations that employ several staff who would benefit from itSMF UK membership.
We have five levels of Enterprise Member:
- Enterprise 5 is for organisations employing up to 5 staff who wish to take advantage of ITSMF UK services;
- Enterprise 10 is for organisations employing up to 10 staff who wish to take advantage of ITSMF UK services;
- Enterprise 25 is for organisations employing up to 25 staff who wish to take advantage of ITSMF UK services; and
- Enterprise 50 is for organisations employing up to 50 staff who wish to take advantage of ITSMF UK services.
- Academic is available only to authorised educational establishments, their staff and students.
Enterprise Member organisations nominate a main contact, who provides a list of staff eligible to join the membership. This list is used to maintain the member details on our database and to grant access to the ‘members-only’ sections of our website.
What are the benefits in becoming a member?
As well as giving you a unique opportunity to network and learn from fellow professionals and experts in our field, becoming a member will give you and your organisation access to:
- Free member meetings – meet up with service management professionals in your locality and discuss issues of mutual concern
- Free special interest group meetings – network with members who share your interests in SIAM, service level management, problem management, CSI or transition management
- Discounted workshops and masterclass places – in-depth learning and discussion on key industry topics led by an expert facilitator, either at a public venue or on-site with your own team
- Discounted seminar places – hear from specialists at the cutting edge – providing help and direction in new areas of service management
- Annual Conference and Exhibition – take part in Europe's leading ITSM event, offering two days of information, networking and enlightenment
- Publications – access our online bookstore with member discounts
- ServiceTalk – our full-colour member magazine, available in print, online or as an app
- E-News – keeping you up-to-date with what is happening in the industry and within itSMF UK
- Whitepapers – case studies, opinions and best practice submitted by our members
- and much more
And of course, full access to PSMF...
All members now have access to our Professional Service Management Framework, with its competency definitions, learning and development guides, and PSMF Global scorecard. If you're interested in acquiring and developing the skills of the most capable service management professionals, PSMF alone offers an excellent reason to become an itSMF member.
Annual membership fee
- Enterprise 5 - £650 + VAT
- Enterprise 10 - £850 + VAT
- Enterprise 25 - £1000 + VAT
- Enterprise 50 - £1500 + VAT
- Academic - £1000 + VAT
TO JOIN, PLEASE CLICK HERE or phone 0118 918 6500.