category of membership is for established professional firms, small and mid-sized
companies (both ITSM vendors and users), and other organisations that employ
several staff who would benefit from ITSMF UK membership. Such personnel could
be in mainstream ITSM jobs/functions (e.g. service design, help desk, problem
management), allied IT departments, other operational departments, strategic roles,
or possibly general/senior management.
We have five levels
of Enterprise Member:
- Enterprise 5 is for organisations employing up to 5 staff who wish to take advantage of ITSMF UK services;
- Enterprise 10 is for organisations employing up to 10 staff who wish to take advantage of ITSMF UK services;
- Enterprise 25 is for organisations employing up to 25 staff who wish to take advantage of ITSMF UK services; and
- Enterprise 50 is for organisations employing up to 50 staff who wish to take advantage of ITSMF UK services.
- Academic is available only to authorised educational establishments, their staff and students.
Member organisations nominate a main contact, who provides a list of staff
eligible to join the membership. This list is used to maintain the member
details on our database and to grant access to the ‘members-only’ sections of
12 major benefits of Enterprise Membership:
- ServiceTalk Journal - covering the key issues and developments in the ITSM sector. Each member of staff included in the membership normally receives an electronic copy via the website
- E-news sent direct to each staff member’s inbox – reviewing the latest news from the industry as well as the Forum’s latest events and activities
- Free access to a members-only area of professional reference resources on our website, including white papers, articles, guides and past seminar presentations
- Up to 15 free attendances a year at any meetings/events organised by our regional groups or special interest groups
- Extra discounted rates for attending our Masterclasses and seminars and free places at our annual industry tooling event
- Longer access to early bird rates for attending the annual ITSMF UK conference and exhibition
- Online bookstore offering a wide range of professional publications, with special discounts on key handbooks and guides
- Free access to a range of online networking groups for sharing views, questions and experiences with other professionals in the ITSM sector
- Privileged access to range of ITSM professional tools, frameworks and models
- Opportunity to raise your company’s profile, contribute to national ITSMF UK initiatives and publications, and shape and develop ITSM best practice
- Many ways to support the personal development of your ITSM staff.
- Your organisation will also be entitled to use the ITSMF UK Member Logo to add into your website, marketing materials, presentations etc.
Annual membership fee
Enterprise 5 - £650 + VAT
Enterprise 10 - £850 + VAT
Enterprise 25 - £1000 + VAT
Enterprise 50 - £1500 + VAT
Academic - £1000 + VAT
TO JOIN, PLEASE CLICK HERE or phone 0118 918 6500.