category of membership is aimed at larger/major commercial companies or other
large organisations that use or supply ITSM services or products, employ many
people (50+) who could benefit from ITSMF UK’s services, and therefore are
looking for a wider, more tailored relationship with the Forum.
of course, corporate members themselves usually already have lots of ITSM expertise
and experience and so ITSMF UK seeks to work closely with such organisations to
achieve a two-way flow of knowledge,
help showcase their expertise, and work together to help spread best practice
for the benefit of the sector overall.
two levels of Corporate Member:
Corporate Member organisations nominate a main contact, who provides a list of staff eligible
to join the membership. This list is used to maintain the member details on our
database and to grant access to the ‘members-only’ sections of our
12 core benefits of Corporate Membership:
- ServiceTalk Journal - covering the key issues and developments in the ITSM sector. Each member of staff included in the membership normally receives an electronic copy (but Corporate Members can substitute up to 50 printed copies and Corporate Gold members can opt for up to 100 printed copies)
- itSMF UK’s monthly e-newsletter direct to each staff member’s inbox – reviewing the latest news from the industry as well as the Forum’s latest events and activities
- Free, unlimited company user access to a members-only area of professional reference resources on our website, including white papers, articles, guides and past seminar presentations
- Up to 25 free attendances a year at any meetings/events organised by our regional groups or special interest groups (up to 50 attendances for Corporate Gold Members).
- Extra discounted rates for attending our Masterclasses and seminars, free places at our annual industry tooling event and extended access to early bird rates for the annual ITSMF UK conference
- Online bookstore offering a wide range of professional publications, with special discounts on key handbooks and guides
- Free access to a range of online networking groups for sharing views, questions and experiences with other professionals in the ITSM sector
- Privileged access to a range of ITSM professional tools, frameworks and models
- Opportunity for your managers and staff to contribute to national itSMF UK initiatives and publications, and shape and develop ITSM best practice
- Many ways to help the personal development of your ITSM staff.
- Right to use the ITSMF UK Member Logo – for your website, marketing materials, presentations etc.
Additional profile raising benefits of
- Opportunity to write white papers for ITSMF UK on chosen subject matter (company branded for Corporate Gold members)
- Opportunity to present at ITSMF UK seminars, regional meetings or online events
- Listing with mini profile on Corporate Members page on ITSMF UK website
- Profile article in ServiceTalk (Corporate Gold members)
- Opportunity to host an ITSMF UK regional meeting, national seminar or webinar, with a dedicated presentation slot (Corporate Gold members)
- Opportunity to run ITSMF UK hosted seminar/meeting at Member’s premises (as an internal company ‘teach-in’ for example)
Annual membership cost
Corporate: £5,000 + VAT
Corporate Gold: £7500 + VAT
Click here to join, or phone 0118 918 6500 and speak to one of the team.