Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In | Join
Service Management Implementation Programme
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

14/08/2014 at 11:43:48 GMT
Service Management Implementation Programme
Hi,

I have recently joined a global telecom company who have a basic in house built trouble ticketing system. 

I have been tasked with putting together a programme to implement a global service management solution beginning with a global incident management supported trouble ticketing system which will grow to problem, change and config management over the coming months.

Questions: Has anyone out there carried out a similar project of this scale (Global NOC with service centres in Europe, Africa and Australia) working a 24/7 service support desk with tier 1,2,3 and 4 support. If so, would you be able to share your action plan of how you went about this large scale programme.

Where did you start? I am currently looking at three vendors (Remedy, Service Now and Cherwell) who will assist with the end to end service management support programme.

Has anyone a project plan of events, relevant scoping documentation, business case or recommendations.

Happy to discuss offline via my mobile 07946 743 402 or email:  andy.roberts@itcglobal.com

Many thanks

Andy

22/12/2014 at 21:16:47 GMT
Hi Andy. It might be worth you having a look through the whitepapers section. There are a few on implementation approaches, and a good series from National Australia Group, a global banking group, on their journey through SM implementation.
I think this is a good "basics" question, we should be able to generate more interest.
I don't know if large scale implementations are easy just to provide a blueprint from, as they are likely to have been a large program, implemented over a number of years.
It would be good to hear from some large players, if it is difficult to share details, why that is ?

Premier Gate
21 Easthampstead Road
Bracknell
Berks RG12 1JS

Tel: 0118 918 6500

Fax: 0118 969 9749

Contact Us