Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In | Join
SW events
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

01/07/2014 at 23:45:59 GMT
SW events
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place, so apologies in advance...

I'm really keen in getting more involved with looking at each of the lifecycles and like the SIGs, however, it seems that the events are few and far between. 

There seem to be no events in my area (SW - Gloucestershire) but I'd happily get involved with setting up more - just not sure how ITSM works.

Are there any plans to do this?  Having come from APM where there are numerous free events included in your membership, I suspect I may have been spoilt somewhat.....but I am keen to do more for more exposure to ITIL and ITSM as I'm currently the only "service" person from my company on my programme!

Kind regards

Pippa

02/07/2014 at 09:41:35 GMT
Hi Pippa

The next SW meeting is on 24th July in Bristol. The directions/venue are in the calendar, and I understand from the regional chair that the theme/programme will be confirmed tomorrow. Note that as a member you are welcome to attend any regional or SIG event, in any region.

Best regards

Mark

Mark Lillycrop
Marketing and Publishing Manager
ITSMF UK
mark.lillycrop@itsmf.co.uk

04/07/2014 at 10:07:11 GMT
Hi Pippa,

The other thing to bear in mind is that the SIGs also have a number of closed meetings where they work on particular projects, prepare for public events etc. They are always on the look out for enthusiastic new members, so if there is anything that interests you in particular the office can put you in touch with that SIG chair.

kind regards

Rosemary

Last edited 04 July 2014

Premier Gate
21 Easthampstead Road
Bracknell
Berks RG12 1JS

Tel: 0118 918 6500

Fax: 0118 969 9749

Contact Us