What is it?
An interactive service catalogue workshop that combines education with practical learning, which will provide practical, pragmatic, and real world guidance to IT service providers on how to build and maintain a service catalogue.
What does it involve?
In this one-day interactive workshop we’ll discuss:
· What a service catalogue is and why you need one
· The benefits of a service catalogue
· Common service catalogue myths
· The 10 things you need to know about building a service catalogue
· What a service catalog structure looks like
· Reporting and metrics and how to ensure these to suit your requirements
· How a service catalogue fits with other IT service management frameworks.
Attendees are also welcome, and encouraged, to bring their own real-world scenarios for discussion if they’re comfortable with sharing them.
At our last Service Catalogue workshop, 100% of delegates said they would recommend it to their colleagues.
Who is it for?
This workshop has been designed for all levels of IT/ITSM practitioners (especially CIOs, Service and Service Levels Managers, Service Desk Managers and Operational Managers), aimed at helping you to build a structured and valued repository of the services you deliver to your customers. By building a successful service catalogue you will be able to identify, record, manage, and publish the services you provide, to enable your customers to see what services you offer. Resulting in: facilitating self-help, simplifying the customer experience, standardising service offerings, and improving efficiency.
How much does it cost?
For itSMF UK members, it's £375.00 + VAT.
If you're not a member, it's £550.00 + VAT. Find out more about becoming a member.
To book by phone, call the office on 0118 918 6500.