ServiceTalk July 2011 issue
The latest issue of ServiceTalk magazine can now be accessed through the members' area of the website on the left, with articles on:
- Cloud computing: is your service desk ready?
- Found recently and in good condition: the CSI register
- Negotiation skills: talented few or corporate-wide competence?
- Talking to... Warren Dakin
- ITIL on your iPad
- Appraisals, chickens and flying saucers
- Devil, deep blue sea or consultant?
- A day in the diary of Claire Burn
- ISM, priSM and SFIA update
- Plus itSMF UK and industry news, conference preview and much more.
Non-members who would like a copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org