Call for Volunteers to join ESCs
Would you like to get more involved with itSMF UK utilising your Service Management experience?
As a membership organisation we are driven by member contributions in the various ESCs and SIG and Regional group teams. The members who get involved bring to the table their Service Management experience for looking at new services or deciding on topics and high quality speakers.
itSMF UK have both Executive Sub Committee's (ESC) as well as Special Interest Group and Regional Group working parties that members can request to join.
The Executive Sub Committees (ESCs) are:
- Events - Conference & Seminars
- Publications - Publication policy, Publication/White Paper submissions
- Certifications & Standards
- Member Services - Special Interest Groups & Regional Groups, investigating new member services
- People & Education - Professional body for service management community looking at prISM,CPD, mentoring and Education.
The Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are always on the look out for new members for their working parties with the current SIGs being:
Further Information: http://www.itsmf.co.uk/sigs
The Regional groups are always keen to find new members to either host, present or become part of their working party teams. The Regional groups are:
Further information: http://www.itsmf.co.uk/regionals
If you want to offer your services, or want further details please either download the volunteer documents below or contact Chris Roberts (email@example.com) or Mark Lillycrop (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the itSMF UK Office. You can also call in on 0118 918 6500