Seminar: Proactive Problem Management - 8th February 2012 - Chelsea FC
This seminar takes place on 8th February 2012 at Chelsea FC, London
"Proactive Problem Management"
Key learning outcomes of this seminar include:
- Learn how to achieve value and reduce costs using problem management
- Learn how to make time for problem management
- Understand the key interfaces between the Incident, problem and change management processes
- Learn what problem solving approaches are available
- Learn what ITSM tools and features may help you resolve your problems faster
- Learn why improved communication can be better than a quick fix to improve customer satisfaction
- Discover the skill profile of an effective problem manager
Problem management is often the most under used process, and is described by some as the "If we only have the time" process. In reality it is a process that if used correctly adds real value to the business, and supports all of the other service management processes. To get there, there is a need to invest both time and resource - the very things that problem managers have little of.
Another issue is that problem management requires a combination of skills and approaches which are often lacking in many organisations. In addition, organisations get used to implementing permanent workarounds, ignoring the obvious benefits to both the business and ICT of investigating the source and eliminating the problem for good with a permanent change.
"This seminar is targeted at problem managers who want to improve their approach and understanding of problem management by adopting a more proactive focus in order to deliver more successful outcomes"
The programme includes speakers from Pink Elephant, Service-Now, Fox IT & ITS
When? Wednesday 8th February 2012, 09.00hrs-16.00hrs (presentations start 10.00hrs)
Where? Chelsea FC, London- Directions
Cost? £199 +VAT member, £325 +VAT non-member
Download the flyer here.
Please note you will either need to log in or create an e-commerce account.
Help, more information, booking?
T: 0118 918 6500