Benefits of Joining itSMF UK
The IT Service Management Forum (itSMF UK) is an independent, not-for-profit Organisation dedicated to the development and promotion of "best practice" in IT Service Management.
We provide an accessible network of industry experts, information sources and events to assist you (and your staff) address IT service management issues. We will continuously improve our products for our members by sustainably growing, actively seeking partnerships and collaborating with others.
IT Service Management is really just a common sense approach to providing an IT service; sometimes we struggle with implementing common sense and this is why a network of like-minded individuals is so important.
Another aspect of IT Service Management which can easily be overlooked is the people; people generally do not like change, so this can sometimes generate a culture shock; understanding this up front can make it much less painful. People can be the driving force, the lifeblood - that's why the itSMF UK is built on the quality of people.
Events…..all kinds, all year, all locations
Providing a variety of free and discounted activities including Regional Meetings, seminars, online webinars, Special Interest Groups and the world's leading IT Service Management Conference. If you are looking for Service Management experts, peer exchange forums, experiential learning workshops, cutting edge technology showcases or keynote's by the industry's top leaders the events team can provide. There is always an opportunity to get involved whether it's through networking, chairing, exhibiting, presenting or merely learning
Publications…..publishers, reviewers, resellers
An online bookstore with over 250 titles, ranging from ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 to governance, green IT, security and lean thinking. Books are available to all members with discounts starting at 15-20% plus worldwide delivery. Our growing library of white papers and case studies includes a wide range of service management titles. To help you choose there is a dedicated on-site publications team who can help with orders, special deals and queries about topics such as ebooks, multi-user licensing, and future plans.
Member Only Benefits... getting more from your membership
So you can get the best from your Membership we have several additional offerings (as well as Publications & Events discounts) including:
- Join a Special Interest Group (SIG) working party and increase your knowledge through active involvement with the creation of ITSM process collateral such as White Papers or creation of new itSMF UK publications.
- Offer your services to your local Regional Group working party so you can get fully involved with deciding relevant topics, finding speakers and workshop facilitators.
- Interactive quarterly magazine ServiceTalk the Journal (have a look at a sample issue) which has been created for itSMF UK members for over 10 years.
- Monthly E-News newsletter keeping you up to date with latest news from the Industry as well as upcoming events & publications
- White Papers which have been submitted by members on a variety of Service Management process topics. These are downloadable for your review and use.
The itSMF UK Discussion Forum offers our members, and other visitors, an opportunity to share ideas, get assistance, post questions, or discuss any new developments in the Service Management industry. Please read the Forum Terms and Conditions prior to using the Forum. Use of this Forum implies that you have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions.
itSMF UK Member Logo for you to add onto your website and presentations
Market Research including joint co-operation industry projects including a joint report with Forrester on "Applying Best Practices"
If you have further questions about your itSMF UK membership benefits, then please contact us on 0118 918 6500 or email@example.com .
To view the full membership benefits on offer please view our Membership Booklet