FINAL REMINDER: itSMF UK Conference 2012 Call for Presentations
When: 5th-6th November 2012
Where: The Novotel London West
The call for presentations for the itSMF UK Annual Conference and Exhibition is now open. This year the world’s leading IT service management conference will be returning to the Novotel London West on the 5th & 6th November 2012. The Conference programme has been designed to include:
• interactive round-table sessions where you can get answers to your questions on any topic from experienced service management practitioners and experts
• time to network and learn from other service management professionals
• time to visit the exhibition and speak to suppliers
• high profile presentations from the ‘project of the year’ finalists who can pass on their valuable experiences
• high quality presentations which provide practical advice, guidance, and methods for delegates to take back to their organisations.
If you have a presentation to put forward for consideration (most sessions last 40 minutes, but some interactive sessions may take 90 minutes), we will need your synopsis and biography and also your draft slides by the closing date of 30th March 2012.
For more information you can view the guidelines document and download the application form below: