This category of membership is for individuals who work in IT service management by themselves as a sole trader or independent practitioner – rather than in an organisation – or for people who have a general interest in ITSM. Academics and students are also invited to join under this category.
12 major benefits of Individual Membership
- Quarterly issue of our highly regarded ServiceTalk Journal – covering the key issues and developments in the ITSM sector
- Monthly e-newsletter direct to your inbox – keeping you up-to-date with the latest news from the industry as well as the Forum’s latest events & activities
- Free access to regular networking/learning meetings and online discussions organised by regional groups and specialist interest groups
- Discounted rates for attending the annual ITSMF UK conference and exhibition
- Discounted rates for attending ITSMF UK Masterclasses and seminars
- Privileged access to a range of professional reference resources on our website, including white papers, articles, guides and past seminar presentations
- Online bookstore offering a wide range of professional publications, with special discounts on key handbooks and guides
- Free access to a range of online networking groups for sharing views, questions and experiences with other professionals in the ITSM sector
- Privileged access to range of ITSM professional tools, frameworks and models
- Opportunity to contribute to national ITSMF UK initiatives and publications to shape and develop ITSM best practice and further the reputation of the sector
- Many ways to raise your personal profile and help build your personal and professional development
If you’re interested or involved in IT service management, you need to be an ITSMF UK member!
Annual membership fee
Individual membership: £165 + VAT.
To join, just click here or phone 0118 918 6500.