This category of membership is for individuals who work in IT service management by themselves as a sole trader or independent practitioner – rather than in an organisation – or for people who have a general interest in ITSM. Academics and students are also invited to join under this category.
What are the benefits in becoming a member?
As well as giving you a unique opportunity to network and learn from fellow professionals and experts in our field, becoming a member will give you and your organisation access to:
- Free member meetings – meet up with service management professionals in your locality and discuss issues of mutual concern
- Free special interest group meetings – network with members who share your interests in SIAM, service level management, problem management, CSI or transition management
- Discounted workshops and masterclass places – in-depth learning and discussion on key industry topics led by an expert facilitator, either at a public venue or on-site with your own team
- Discounted seminar places – hear from specialists at the cutting edge – providing help and direction in new areas of service management
- Annual Conference and Exhibition – take part in Europe's leading ITSM event, offering two days of information, networking and enlightenment
- Publications – access our online bookstore with member discounts
- ServiceTalk – our full-colour member magazine, available in print, online or as an app
- E-News – keeping you up-to-date with what is happening in the industry and within itSMF UK
- Whitepapers – case studies, opinions and best practice submitted by our members
- and much more
And of course, full access to PSMF...
All members now have access to our Professional Service Management Framework, with its competency definitions, learning and development guides, and PSMF Global scorecard. If you're interested in acquiring and developing the skills of the most capable service management professionals, PSMF alone offers an excellent reason to become an itSMF member.
Annual membership fees
Individual membership: £165 + VAT.
Small/Medium Enterprise — £400.00
Special membership category for small enterprises with fewer than 5 staff actively involved in service management.
Student — £50.00
Available only to students in full-time education, and whose educational body is not already an Academic member.
To join, just click here or phone 0118 918 6500.