If you’re looking for a robust recruitment solution, our retained search services offer exceptional value, full support and an efficient way to reach executive talent for your senior roles.
By engaging with our executive recruiters on a retained search basis, you’ll reap real ROI rewards. Because we build great relationships with clients and candidates alike, we’re able to provide a clear and consistent communication channel between stakeholders and applicants.
This contact, in turn, allows us to get a deeper insight into what makes your business tick – so we can narrow down our candidate shortlist accordingly.
Additionally, our retained search clients can take advantage of our executive recruitment technology, with the facility to tailor campaigns and measure suitability against key behaviours, competencies and psychometric testing – rather than simply comparing CVs and competencies.
Our knowledge and understanding of the challenges presented when working in the upper echelons of an organisation means that we really put potential candidates through their paces, drawing out the most relevant details so you can make an informed recruitment decision.
While other career paths are widely understood, the Service Management profession is not clearly defined or appreciated. Our roles require a number of skills and competencies beyond just technical capability, such as business knowledge, leadership and communication.
Our experienced team of researchers and senior consultants are here to assist at every stage of your permanent IT recruitment drive. From understanding your exact needs, to filtering candidates by much more than just skills, we'll help you to create your service management 'dream team'.
- ‘Hands-on’ support for the organisation and individuals to improve their competency, capability and professionalism
- A scheme for assessment and recognition of staff professionalism
- Psychometric testing and behavioural assessments to find the right fit for your organisation.
We also provide a competency model (Professional Service Management Framework - PSMF) to define a professional identity for the service management industry. The PSMF framework focuses on six core competence areas:
- Your organisation and marketplace
- IT/technical knowledge
- Core ITSM practice areas
- Self-management and leadership
- General business and management
Key benefits of PSMF
With the help of PSMF, the service management industry finally has the opportunity to define itself as a profession. Specifically, the framework can help to:
- Improve staff engagement, retention and productivity
- Encourage personal development and career progression
- Provide industry recognition for professionalism in service management
- Improve ITSM value recognition and professional identity within the business
- Develop high-performing service management teams and improve service quality
Great relationships are at the heart of all business dealings. That's why we invest heavily in understanding your business and its values from the outset.
Acquiring in-depth knowledge of your business is the key to successful recruitment – so we give you the platform to clearly explain all areas of your company culture and service provision. This helps us to assess potential, permanent staff members on cultural values too, so we can find the best all-round fit for your organisation. In turn, this gives you the opportunity to develop and grow your IT teams in the direction you need to achieve your business objectives.
ITSM recruitment specialists
With the majority of our team holding ITIL qualifications, we truly understand the value and application of service management – and with over a decade of experience, we’re proud to be the ITSM recruitment partner of choice for an extensive range of clients and candidates throughout the UK.
Qualified ITSM recruitment consultants
IT service management is a multi-faceted and complicated business. For such a specialist area of employment, it’s essential to have focused support from real experts.
Because our ITSM consultants have a wealth of experience in this field, we have the necessary knowledge and insight in planning, delivering, operating and controlling the IT services you offer. More importantly, we know how to find the right candidates for you to achieve these objectives.
IT service management roles
Our clients range from global blue chips working within outsourcing and financial services, to SME clients across the UK – and we’re very pleased to say that once we’ve developed a relationship with a new organisation, they stick with us.
Our main focus areas are:
- IT Service Management – Service Management can seem like a complicated function to the uninitiated, by working with us you will avoid any misunderstandings as we are genuine experts in the field with a wealth of knowledge and experience that enables us to find the right candidates for your organisation.
- SIAM – Over the past decade we have developed an extensive network of SIAM professionals and are the go-to resource partner for SIAM people as the demand continues to increase. By understanding the technical and business aspects of why you are looking to hire we thoroughly scour the market for the most suitable resource for you. Having worked extensively for public sector and outsource organisations we have placed SIAM consultants, SME’s, Programme Managers and Architects.
- Tools – We have a strong understanding of Service Management tools and how they aid your organisation. Having worked closely with a number of the top vendors we have a solid network of known implementation specialists and consultants that can provide impartial advice on the best solution to fit your requirements.
- ITIL – The best known framework within Service Management is an area in which we excel and have pools of specialists that work in the key functions.
Roles we can help you to fill with excellent, hand-picked candidates include:
- Operational roles
- Service delivery manager
- Incident, change, release and problem manager
- Service architect
- Service management consultant
- SIAM consultant
- Heads of service management
Flexible resourcing, contract hires
We provide IT contract recruitment services to clients throughout the UK. Whether you need to fill a temporary resource gap, or require skilled IT professionals for a larger, longer-term project, our experts will find the ideal candidate, fast.
We have the highest selection and retention rates in the industry and we will ensure that you get the best candidate for your specific requirements.
From 1 month to 12 month contracts, our qualified IT recruitment consultants will ensure that you get the best candidate for your specific requirements.
Our fast and effective service covers IT contract job vacancies in the following areas:
Effective IT recruitment services
Our senior consultants understand how to get the best results for your skills gap. You may need cover for maternity leave, to meet a fast turnaround, to cover long-term absence, or even to test the waters for a contract-to-permanent role. No matter what your requirement, we'll take the time to do all the background work so that only the most appropriate contract workers are put forward for consideration.
Our job is to save you time and hassle, and ensure you get the most effective service possible – and we'll even help with negotiating contract terms too.
Senior Level Assignments
Senior interim recruitment
We provide exceptional senior talent for all of your interim recruitment needs. With our extensive network, knowledge and leading recruitment technology, we’ll identify and assess all suitable candidates on a broad range of criteria. We will find the most suitable fit for your business by skills, background and behaviours.
Short-, mid- and long-term placements
Every client’s interim requirements are different, so before we even begin a candidate search, we’ll send your allocated senior consultant to meet with you, discuss the project and learn about your organisation’s values and culture and then conduct all candidate interviews, tailor questions and assessments in line with your specific requirements.
We can assist you in filling any resource gap, for any length of time, such as:
- Short term consultancy assignments and reviews
- Long term assignments (3 – 24 months)
- Ongoing support from trusted advisors on a part time/ad hoc basis